The Grand Old Duke contains three Gracious four star apartments as follows;
- One upstairs two bedroom suite with large separate Lounge and fully appointed kitchen.
- One fully self contained three room apartment with a four-poster queen bed and separate lounge.
- One apartment with queen bed, separate lounge, tea and coffee making facilities.
These three apartments can be configured to provide for the following requirements, and others by prior arrangement;
- Two fully self contained apartments each capable of sleeping up to 4 adults
- A twin self contained apartment
- A family apartment for a couple with two children
Historic Battery Point was Hobart's very first suburb founded in around 1810. So here is a chance to stay in self contained comfort, a few minutes walk from Salamanca Market and the Hobart Waterfront. Restaurants and Several Maritime Pubs are within a block and the loveliest of Village Cafes offers breakfast, just across the road (not included in the tariff).
Each apartment is fitted with original antiques and modern facilities. some of the beautiful scenery Southern Tasmania has to offer.
Experience the pleasures of the Grand Old Duke with a romantic getaway. Available for short and long stays.